Slider

Is anxiety affecting your daily life?

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Is anxiety affecting your daily life? It doesn't have to...

Hello everyone! 
I wanted to talk about anxiety. I know that anxiety can range from very mild to extreme in some cases. I know for myself. My anxiety started slow and then became overwhelming to the point of seeking out medication that I hated. That's why I started taking CBD Oil for my anxiety. 

Anxiety is affecting over 40 million adults. The pharmaceutical companies are jumping for joy. Handing out prescription after prescription. I do believe that yes, some people do need and require medication. But I am also here to say that you can do your own research and you can be your own advocate. It is your life to live. Why not try an all natural product for anxiety? 

CBD- a hemp-based, non-psychoactive oil that contains cannabidiol. That is legal. That will not get you high. 

The difference in CBD oil and traditional Marijuana is the parts of the cannabis plant they come from and what chemical elements make them up. 

Using a hemp product that contains a very low-THC and high CBD often brings relief to those who suffer from anxiety. This is because CBD is a non-psychoactive element of cannabis. With the low thc and high cbd. It will fight the feeling of anxiousness. Therefore, the feelings of calm cannot be counteracted by negative psychoactive effects. Using CBD to treat anxiety is a viable option for those who experience negative effects from THC products.

The best part of all. CBD comes in many forms. You can get cbd chocolates, cbd oils, cbd candies, cbd pills, cbd patches, cbd tea and even cbd water! There's always something new coming to the market and I'm excited to share my reviews and opinions on products. 


Subscribe to my email list for updates and news.. maybe even a discount code or two for a cbd company. 

1 comment:

  1. Great article! I love taking my CBD gummies 1000mg it's like candy but it has the bonus effects of cbd! :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan