Slider

CBD Living Water Review

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Hey everyone! Its review time. I was lucky enough to get some amazing products from CBD Living Water. http://www.cbdlivingwater.com/

Let me start by saying I am absolutely in love with the CBD Living Water itself and it will now be a staple in my household. If you follow me on Instagram you have heard my review on the water already. For those of you who don't use Instagram. Let me share with you what an amazing experience both my husband and myself had with the CBD Living Water.

My husband and I had both had something that did not agree with us. That night we were both terribly sick. My husband was throwing up all night. I have a phobia of puking so I just sat in misery. Well fast forward to 2am. My husband says lets try that new CBD water! I was like duh CBD is known to help with nausea. Well we both drank a bottle. Fell right to sleep(hard), no more nausea and the best part woke up feeling good!! If you have been sick all night you know the next day sucks. I was really blown away honestly with how great I felt. So like I said CBD Living Water is now a going to be a staple in our household.

Onto the CBD Living Freeze. So I have to admit. I hate hate anything like icy hot related. Typically with those products it burns me way more than I find relief. So I was skeptical. But after visiting a light show and carrying around one of my boys, I was in some pain. I applied it to my back. There was that instant coolness and a little tingle but not the awful burn I was expecting. It actually felt really amazing. It took the pain away and I couldn't really tell I put anything on expect the small hint of cooling and a light peppermint smell. I would highly recommend this to anyone who needs a topical. Throw that icy hot out and get some real relief.

Finally the chocolate! These are amazing hello they are chocolate!! I have only had two pieces so far. It made me feel both times more calm, relaxed and actually focused. Goodbye anxious feelings! If you are suffering from anxiety or stress I would say these are a must have too.
With 15mg of CBD per segment- 8 pieces in total this really is a great deal for only $28.

All in all I would highly recommend CBD Living Water to anyone. They offer quite a few more products that I think I am definitely going to have to try in the future. Shipping was also very fast.
check them out!





No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan