Slider

Hempworx Testimony

Friday, December 1, 2017

It's time. My story is so ... non-dramatic. I am 62. I was undecided about HempWorx CBD oil because I felt like my minimal pain problems did not merit much attention, especially compared to all the other people's health problems! But my dear friends, Camy and Annette, had never let me down, so I went to the HempWorx website and watched the video. What tipped me was Victoria, a senior citizen pretty far in to the video (7:36-8:30) that talked about how she didn't hurt so bad w...hen she started moving! Lately, I had been SO embarrassed because after sitting and enjoying a meal and a glass of wine, I would stand up to go to the ladies room and I'd just have to stand there and kind of bide my time till I could walk! I felt like people would think I was drunk! Well, guess what. I am in SO much less pain when I sit for awhile and then stand up. Now I just get up and GO!!! If my initial pain was a 10, it is now maybe a 1.5!!! My second rather non-dramatic deal is that I can now wring out my washcloth without the knife-like pain in my hands and wrists! And I even can make a SECOND wring and get it really done! And this last thing is a little personal. But I don't know if it's less pain or what, but I am more ... willing with my dear wonderful husband of 44plus years. Give HempWorx wonderful, organic, full plant spectrum oil a try! Support your friend that is sharing this with you! Use their link and explore the site!!http://www.HempWorx.com/cbdlifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan