Slider

Colorado Hemp Honey

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Happy Wednesday everyone! 

I wanted to share a review of this fabulous company. The company I started my CBD journey with. Colorado Hemp Honey 


They offer 4 different types of CBD infused honey. 
  • Mandarin Magic - calm, sleep, uplifting
  • Lemon Aid - cleansing, uplifting, calm and sleep, pain
  • Ginger Snap - digestive support, nausea, calm, balance and soothing
  • Natural - calm, balance, restore, layered benefits 

I personally like the mandarin and lemon aid. It totally calms me, reduces my anxiety, pain in my hips and puts me in a great mood.

My husband LOVES the ginger snap. He works a high stress job and also has digestive issues. He said he has noticed a difference in his stomach and less stress at work a win win!

The honey all taste amazing. The flavors are not overpowering at all to me.

Colorado hemp honey offers their honey in:  

12oz jars with 1000mg mg of cannabinoid rich, full spectrum hemp extract. With 68 servings per jar. Serving size 1tsp 

6 oz jars with 500 mg of full spectrum hemp extract. With 34 servings per jar. Serving size 1tsp 

Chill sticks- you get 30 sticks per pack. 15 mg of hemp extract per stick. (My absolute favorite- easy on the go)

I also see they are offering some pet products now. I will definitely need to try some for our crazy Vizsla. She has severe separation anxiety. CBD does work for her better than anything we have tried. 


For more information on their unique extraction process and testing. 
Check out their website. They even have an awesome adopt a bee program. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan