Slider

Welcome to the CBD life

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Hey everyone!
I am starting this blog in hopes of helping others. I want to bring awareness, knowledge and empowerment to this amazing, natural product CBD-Cannabidiol.

So here is my CBD story so far..
After having two amazing little boys 16 months apart, my body was pretty much destroyed. My hips ached and kept me up at night. My back was almost to the point of unbearable. I was prescribed pain medications and nerve medication. I absolutely hated it. I didn't like how it made me feel. I didn't feel like myself. The nerve medication specifically increased my anxiety to an extreme level. I ended up having an MRI which resulted in finding 3 bulging discs, an inverted vertebrae, scoliosis(which I knew I had) spinal stenosis- irritating the L5 nerve root, that caused sciatica pain.

I decided I wanted to try something natural. That is when I found CBD. I started out with a very small amount in honey sticks- link soon. I was absolutely skeptical. I was also nervous. I know I didn't like THC and the effects personally. I just didn't understand that most CBD products come with 0% THC. Phew the CBD honey sticks had 0% THC. I couldn't believe how great I felt. Within 30-40min of taking half of a honey stick I was pain free. My anxiety level was down. I felt like a new person. Being the skeptic that I am I didn't take any the next day. Bad choice! I was back to pain and extremely anxious. So I decided I would give it another go. I finished my pack of honey sticks and reordered!

Fast forward to today... I have tried numerous products and cant wait to share them all with you! I have found that not all products are the same and you have to find what works for you. I love the CBD sprays they seem to very versatile and are great for on the go- Target with two boys under 2 and long lines + CBD spray = stress free, calm, relaxed checkout ha! I also -have found any CBD edible for me personally is great for pain. I also like the sublingual drops for pain and sleeping. There are so many more amazing products out there I plan to try and keep trying. Please feel free to message me with any questions you might have or if you would like to be featured on my blog! I would love to hear how CBD has changed your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan